angelanimals

Angel Animals Network

"Animals are divine messengers of miracles that go far beyond emotional comfort and practical assistance. Talk to those who have been transported to a heavenly place by the gentle purring of a kitten or whose broken hearts, burdened by worry and pain, have been mended by a dog licking their hand. They will tell you that animals connect them with the River of Life in ways poets imagine and mystics contemplate. They will tell you that their deepest and most sincere relationships with animals are spiritual partnerships." --Allen and Linda Anderson, Angel Animals: Divine Messengers of Miracles, p.1

A Dog Named Leaf -- Strange, Mysterious, and Wonderful

Dog Named Leaf
A Hero from Heaven Who Saved My Life

By Allen Anderson with Linda Anderson

An inspiring healing journey of comrades facing the ultimate battle. This man and this dog are there for each other at exactly the right time for miracles to occur.

A Dog Named Leaf is the true story of a paradigm shift. We "crazy" dog lovers (you know who you are) have waited for someone to reveal what happens in our homes every day. One reviewer wrote, "This is about how a dog with great love actually entered the inner reality of his friend to help save him and was able to succeed where human explanations and efforts failed."