angelanimals

Angel Animals Network

"Animals are divine messengers of miracles that go far beyond emotional comfort and practical assistance. Talk to those who have been transported to a heavenly place by the gentle purring of a kitten or whose broken hearts, burdened by worry and pain, have been mended by a dog licking their hand. They will tell you that animals connect them with the River of Life in ways poets imagine and mystics contemplate. They will tell you that their deepest and most sincere relationships with animals are spiritual partnerships." --Allen and Linda Anderson, Angel Animals: Divine Messengers of Miracles, p.1
"“When I rescued my companion dog Jethro, I realized this wonderful being also rescued me and taught me valuable life lessons. A troubled and scarred shelter dog and a former police officer face life and death challenges together making A Dog Named Leaf impossible to put down. Its unexpected twists and turns kept me pinned to the pages and cheering for Leaf and Allen to heal and succeed together. Read this most inspirational book and share it widely.”

"
A Dog Named Leaf: The Hero from Heaven Who Saved My Life - Allen Anderson, Linda Anderson

--Marc Bekoff, author of The Emotional Lives of Animals, Wild Justice, and The Animal Manifesto